Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Open Cast Mining: An Overview








Confucious - "He who says he can and he who says he can't are both usually right". The way we think has everything to do with what we can achieve. We work for our dreams. We work for our hopes. We work for things we love.We work for our ambitions. In fact, We work very hard leaving all the pleasures of our life aside. But in the end, everything seems to be worth it to it every bit.
Check out our book on Amazon : Open Cast Mining- An Overview.
This book mainly focusses on practical aspects of mining operations carried out in Open cast metal mining.
I would like to especially thank Rahul Tripurana and Prateek Kumar for their invaluable contributions.Without them this content couldn't have been possible. Thanks a lot to Rajan Lad for such an elegant book cover. Perhaps he was the best man for the job. I would like to thank Alekhya for her continuous morale support. She really had been a true friend. And in the last, I would like to thank my brother Ravi Om for his ineffable dedication and concern for my work. He is a better critic but best brother one could find in this world. I am fortunate to have him along and I wish that everyone may get blessed with an elder brother like him.
Do check the book. Views and reviews are warmly welcomed.
Meanwhile, you can even check out my first novel: The Cut-Off List.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads Inside Post