Sunday, October 30, 2016

Discipline





I had passed my std. 4 with bright marks and my father had planned to get me in a new school. I needed to get my transfer certificate. And as I was standing in the principal chamber, perhaps for the last time, my principal got up and came towards me and instructed me to have discipline in my life. He could have said me to come closer or he could have said that aloud. But he didn’t do either and showed himself instead. He knew the importance of the word. He knew that I would need that thing. I walked outside of the chamber and there was a sentence written in slogan alike fashion. It said, ‘Discipline is the most important in our life.’ The smudges on the wall and the pale colour couldn’t prevent my mind from capturing those intact words.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads Inside Post