Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Amazon Kindle: Your Way, Your Words

"You can’t connect the dots looking forward. You can only connect them looking backward." - Steve Jobs.
Years before I made a habit of writing. I used to write about anything that used to affect me. I tried to learn about it. I tried to rectify my mistakes and I tried to give my best. None of this had even a hope of any practical application in my academics. But years later, it has all came back to me. It took me more than a year but finally I have finally completed and published my novel 'The Cut-Off List'. It didn’t happen in months. It took me more than a year. But I continued. I continued because I believed and I believed because it was something that I loved to do. I trusted in something and finally i have fulfilled my dream that I had tamed in my heart for the last so many years.
Of course it was impossible to connect the dots looking forward when I was in primary classes. But it is very, very clear looking backward years later.

Check out my first book 'THE CUT-OFF LIST' on amazon: http://www.amazon.in/dp/B011BY9PBS/
Check out my page at amazon: www.amazon.com/author/shashiprakash
It will be great to have your views and reviews.

1 comment:

Ads Inside Post